User avatar

Bina Fun

BinaFun

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: I Feel Colors

    Alright, Thank you Lia!

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: I Feel Colors

    Thank you, I think the idea of tastes and textures going with colors is very interesting! I will try separating the colors into stanzas in my poem.

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: I Feel Colors

    Thank you for the feedback. I'm trying Ethan (o^ ^o)

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: I Feel Colors

    Thank you, Liminality. I understand what you're talking about near the closing. While writing this I think I did that to show when in the "grey" state of mind there ...

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: I Feel Colors

    thank you!

    Apr 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Script

    I like this! Keep up the good work LewisPencastle2

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Unconfessed Love

    This is relatable, it hits pretty close to home for me. Voicing these kinds of feelings is not easy. I think you are brave for typing this up and sharing ...

    Mar 26, 2020


"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be."
— Albus Dumbledore